|In view of the importance of international academic cooperation, Dr. Lee Hung-Chao, the founder of MUST mandated the establishment of this Office in 1988. Its main functions include:
1. Strengthening academic cooperation with international sister colleges and universities.
2. Giving advice and assistance to faculty members doing research overseas or to students continuing their advanced education abroad.
3. Organizing students’ international goodwill missions during summer or winter vacation for cultural exchange as well as language training programs.
4. Exchanging publications with sister colleges and universities.
5. Organizing international seminars or symposiums.
6. Under the guidance of the ministry of education and the Mainland Affairs Council, promoting exchanges in academic fields with colleges and universities in Mainland China.
7. Arranging teaching or visiting programs for international scholars.