1. Improve the quality of the learning and teaching environment. Integrate campus, facilities and buildings to meet students' and faculty's needs establish a process so that the different colleges cooperate and share resources.
2. Maintain the security and peacefulness on campus. Create a better environment by landscaping and planting more trees. In addition, provide easy accessibility to the campus and its facilities to everyone.
3. Simplify the operational procedures by installing an e-document system, leading to a paperless environment.
4. Support teaching with a responsible attitude. Provide assistance through coordinated services using computerization and simplification of administration and operational procedures.
5. Welcome advice and suggestions from all concerned parties.