1. The cashier is a sub-division of the General Affairs, and it is responsible for the following affairs: processing revenues and expenditures of various cash/checks for the operation of the university, safekeeping of negotiable securities, crediting wages, student subsidies/scholarships and research funding, collection services for tuition fees and miscellaneous fees, and deduction services for personal income.
2. Safekeeping for negotiable securities
3. Planning work payment crediting
4. Wage payment (deduction) services
5. Revenue and expenditure account management
6. Revenue/expenditure services
7. Personal property and income tax deduction services